Dealer Advocate (Sales)
Energetic Product Experts Who Solve Pain Points
Dealers United Dealer Advocates engage and excite new sales opportunities and work to help dealers find the right solutions to address their pain points.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
As a Dealer Advocate at Dealers United, you will report to the Growth Team Lead and be responsible for growing and closing warm sales opportunities given to you on a daily basis. Your days will be filled with energetic product demos to help understand our prospects’ pain points and their goals for creating a successful digital marketing strategy for their dealership. Once you’ve engaged, excited and sold the prospect, you’ll transition them to our Onboarding and Performance team where we will create a customized and personalized plan off all the information you’ve gathered. Signing up new dealer-customers is a priority for Dealers United, and you would play a critical role in developing our Growth Team and meeting our revenue goals.
- Have a full understanding of main product portfolio within 90 days
- Be able to demonstrate products and services through various resources (slide decks and presentations, PDFs and whitepapers, etc.)
- Research database and identify opportunities of targeted dealerships within assigned territory
- Creatively reach out to warm leads through, phone, email, and video voicemail
- Working with sales and marketing on outreach campaigns, lead management, and deal review
- Utilize Salesforce, the company’s CRM, to document your daily activities
- Manage pipeline and keep accurate record of sales opportunity statuses for clear company metric
- Schedule appointments and meetings with prospects
- Complete administration tasks including updating deal records and order processing
- Maintain database records to increase value of data and reinforce marketing efforts
- Set and manage expectations with new clients
- Take an active role in creating the best customer experience
- Openly communicate with team members
- Keep up-to-date on automotive industry, market news and events
- Increase market share and customer share as well as year-over-year growth
- Enhance career knowledge by studying new product descriptions and by participating in educational opportunities
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- BA or BS degree or relevant sales experience (1-4 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or database systems
- Superior time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, quotas, and goals
- Goal-driven, self-motivated, and money-motivated team player with a passion for learning and growing in a fun and casual environment
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Basic computer literacy with Database skills and Presentation skills
- Willingness to problem-solve, optimize processes, and make decisions on your own
- Familiarity with digital solutions and strategies, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, PPC, Facebook Advertising, or Tier III automotive metrics a plus
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Pipeline Integrity
- Demo-to-close Ratio
- % of Opportunities Won vs. Lost
- Average Value of Opportunities
- Company’s Overall Revenue to Margin Ratio
- Maximum Product Penetration within Accounts
- # of Upsells and Cross-sells
- # of Referrals
TOOLS WE USE:
- Salesforce CRM
- Hubspot Marketing + Sales Hub
- Google Suite
Base + Commission
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation - literally! We're located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we've built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you'll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide "DU Culture Days" where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.