Dealer Partner Manager
Dedicated sales professionals who prospect and close our ideal customers.
At Dealers United, we help automotive dealers and dealer groups activate and optimize social media advertising at a single location or at scale.
Dealers United Dealer Partner Managers role will primarily focus on identifying opportunities to generate revenue through both inbound and outbound outreach via phone calls, email and other methods of communication. The Dealer Partner Manager will focus on engaging and qualifying prospective partners while also helping to support existing dealer partners in their book of business. The Dealer Partner Manager is the principal point of contact between a prospect and Dealers United and is responsible for identifying the right product & service to suit the clients needs. You will report to the VP of Dealers United and work cross-functionally with Marketing and Partner Experience Teams to create campaigns that drive revenue growth.
- Generate new opportunities and sales pipeline through outbound sales tactics
- Follow up on inbound leads so that we can continue to develop marketing efforts and generate sales
- Use various sales tools to identify decision makers within targeted accounts to begin sales process
- Learn and demonstrate comprehensive product and industry knowledge and articulate benefits and value to prospects
- Qualify and initiate relationships with new leads
- Overcome and handle objections
- Facilitate onboarding and handoff the customer to the Dealers United Customer Experience team.
- Manage a book of business and work with your accounts to help them grow revenue.
- Identify opportunities for Revenue expansion within the existing book of business.
- Communicate and negotiate all necessary details around agreement renewal.
- Log all communications in Dealers United’s CRM.
- Support Dealers United with any marketing initiatives intended to generate revenue.
- 3+ years of sales or business development related experience (preferred)
- Automotive or social media marketing knowledge is highly preferred
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong relationships
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed partner experience team
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- Prior experience with Hubspot CRM
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Revenue Generated
- Territory Retention
- Demos Completed
- Outbound Communication
TOOLS WE USE:
- Hubspot CRM
- Facebook Business / Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Suite
- Zoom.us for Meetings and Phone
Why Work With Us?
We pivoted to 100% remote due to the pandemic, and are highly-tuned for a fun and productive remote work environment.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect virtual lunches and happy hours to complement your work days.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
401k Match & Phantom Stock
We’ll match your 401k contributions up to 3%, and you’ll get a share in our company phantom stock once you’re ramped up.
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Enjoy unlimited paid vacation time on us. We trust our employees to be “At Life:” getting the work done while still putting life first.
We offer training certification programs and employee incentives for “Learning & Leading” (sharing knowledge with your team!)
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.