Facebook Ad Specialist
Just The Right Combo Of Right And Left Brained
The Facebook Specialist works to create and optimize Facebook Ad campaigns for dealer-customers on Dealers United’s Facebook Advertising programs.
- Create B2C Facebook Ad campaigns (from planning, to campaign objective and budgeting, to ad formats) for dealer clients
- Build both prospecting and retargeting campaigns that push In-Market Auto Shoppers through the purchase funnel
- Construct audience buckets based on campaign goals through demographic data, Facebook insights, and a combination of 1st party and 3rd party data
- Use Facebook and Google Analytics metrics to expand, evolve, and optimize campaigns
- Ensure Facebook tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected by client
- Test ads to determine highest performing creative, markets, and ad copy
- Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and optimize ad copy based on data
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across client campaigns
- Establish and maintain a great working relationship w/ communication between the Onboarding, Performance Management, and Development teams
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines
- Analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures, and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to Facebook Advertising
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Hold a Facebook BluePrint Certification or be able to complete within 90 days of employment
- Excellent written skills and/or graphic design skills
- Ability to address customer requests and issues in a timely manner
- Superior task and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to problem-solve, optimize processes, and make decisions on your own
- Understanding of digital advertising strategies (pay-per-click) and metrics a plus
- Ability to understand, produce, and communicate reports and metrics
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team with a passion for learning
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Fast turnaround on Facebook Ad campaigns, from creative to audience targeting and budgeting
- Optimization of campaign conversion rates, bid management, and budget
- Campaign performance against both client and company KPIs
- Clients’ profit margin on their own campaigns
- Retention of Facebook accounts
TOOLS WE USE
- Facebook Business / Facebook Ads Manager
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Google Suite
- Salesforce CRM
Base plus commission on recurring clientele with select Facebook services
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation – literally! We’re located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide “DU Culture Days” where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.