Full Stack Developer
Our technology platform, BuyerBridge, is seeking a Full Stack Developer to help our development team scale our growing platform.
We are a social ad tech platform that’s currently focused in the automotive space with plans to expand to other verticals in the near future. We’ve been rapidly accelerating our production around new features and products and are seeking a talented full stack developer to help us achieve our roadmap’s goals.
An ideal candidate would be passionate about discovering and learning new bleeding edge technologies in our industry & platform and be able to develop a full stack application from its conception to deployment.
A self-starter with a regimented mindset around writing maintainable and intuitive code would be a perfect match for our nimble and growing team.
- 3 years experience in frontend development and familiar with Vue, React or Angular
- 3 years experience in PHP/MySQL development and familiar with Laravel
- Experience working in a Agile Scrum environment on a product development team
- Ability to translate interactive designs into complex, fully functional, customer interfaces with SCSS
- Ability to build REST APIs following existing patterns
- Experience with providing timed estimated deliverables and taking a project to completion when provided with scoped documentation
And we’ll be blown away if you bring any of these things to the table:
- You are familiar writing your own CI/CD pipelines
- You’ve worked as a developer around the digital marketing space or, better yet, on a product team in ad tech
Tell us you meet all the requirements above and the rest is history!
This is a full-time position open to anyone located in the US and does not require relocation. We’re a fully remote organization as a result of the pandemic and have grown with both remote and in-office employees for years so our culture is highly tuned towards remote working.
Interested? To sweeten the deal our team thinks you should know that:
- We have a “work from anywhere” policy
- You’ll have unlimited PTO
- We’ll cover your health, dental (base plan for employee) & vision insurance
- We’ll match your 401k contributions up to 3%
Why Work With Us?
We pivoted to 100% remote due to the pandemic, and are highly-tuned for a fun and productive remote work environment.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect virtual lunches and happy hours to complement your work days.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
401k Match & Phantom Stock
We’ll match your 401k contributions up to 3%, and you’ll get a share in our company phantom stock once you’re ramped up.
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Enjoy unlimited paid vacation time on us. We trust our employees to be “At Life:” getting the work done while still putting life first.
We offer training certification programs and employee incentives for “Learning & Leading” (sharing knowledge with your team!)
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.