Marketing Content Creator
Lead-Obsessed Content Marketers Who Know How To Tell A Story
Dealers United is a Facebook and Instagram advertising agency for auto dealerships across the US and Canada. We are an accredited Facebook Marketing Partner that works with Facebook’s Auto division to create cutting-edge ad tech and marketing strategies that helps dealerships and auto agencies solve real business challenges. Our team is full of tech-minded, innovative self starters whose mission it is to guide and inspire the people we work with.
Our Marketing Team is looking for a Content Creator to help us generate effective B2B content that tells our brand story and drives qualified leads within our Inbound Marketing funnel. While this position involves design and creative, it will also involve an overarching marketing skillset around SEO, earned and paid media, email marketing, social media, and more. To learn more about our company, please visit www.dealersunited.com.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
As a Content Creator at Dealers United, you will be responsible for generating content and resources that facilitate a successful Inbound Marketing System. Your days will be filled with ideating and developing intriguing resources that drive interest from our target audiences, and planning and executing editorial calendars with our Marketing Team that align with major campaigns. You will be instrumental in gaining prospects at the top, middle, and bottom of the marketing funnel, and be responsible for the amount of leads and opportunities driven for our Sales Team every month. You will report to the CMO and work in collaboration with the Marketing Managers and Growth Team, but will interact with all team members for a thorough understanding of product, service, and technology alike.
- Create key content pieces that facilitate an efficient Inbound Marketing funnel and generate Marketing and Sales Qualified Leads for Sales Teams. Examples of these content pieces include, but are not limited to:
- Outlines, content and graphics for Sales Decks, Webinar Events, and Client Presentations
- Company success stories / case studies
- Product explainer videos
- Videos for Facebook Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Whitepapers, ebooks, and other downloadable resources
- Website graphics and landing page layouts/wireframes
- Graphics for social media (organic and paid)
- Blog post thumbnails
- Email graphics
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- BA or BS degree or relevant digital marketing experience (2-4 years)
- Superior graphic design / content creation experience (4+ years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of Inbound Marketing fundamentals (i.e., training courses from Hubspot, DigitalMarketer, etc)
- Experience with content marketing, such as blog management and email marketing
- Experience with lead nurturing, campaign execution, and database management A PLUS
- Superior time management and organization skills and ability to meet deadlines and goals
- Willingness to problem-solve, optimize processes, make decisions on your own, and execute at a high degree
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player with a passion for learning and growing in a fun and casual environment
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- High computer literacy
- Familiarity with digital solutions and strategies, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, PPC, and Facebook Advertising
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- # of Leads
- Cost Per Lead
- Cost to Acquire a Customer (CAC)
- # of New Contacts / List Building
TOOLS WE USE
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Salesforce CRM
- Google Suite
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation – literally! We’re located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide “DU Culture Days” where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.