Partnership Account Manager
Professional B2B Account Reps Ready To Grow Our New Partnership Division
Dealers United Performance Managers ensure the retention, growth, and success of Dealers United’s Agency-Partner accounts.
- Onboard new end-user accounts to Dealers United Partnership solutions
- Communicate end-user results and successes to our reseller partners on a regular basis
- Understand each client’s specific goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Create B2C Facebook Ad campaigns (from planning, to campaign objective and budgeting, to ad formats) for partnership clients and ensure internal and delegated tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected by Partner
- Report to Head of Partnership and VP of Sales
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships and increase growth within the Partner’s portfolio
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Establish and measure key metrics
- Prepare monthly sales and performance reports
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams and work closely with Partnership sales team and our Partners
- Test ads to determine highest performing creative, markets, and ad copy
- Provide conversion-focused ad creative direction and optimize ad copy based on data
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across client campaigns
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to exceed KPIs and hit deadlines
- Analyze data to maintain and forecast monthly budget and ROI figures, and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, legislation and industry standards related to Facebook Advertising
- Establish a great working relationship with the Support/Development team in order to stay up to date on the status of the accounts in onboarding
- Understanding the basic knowledge of the technology and set up behind each product
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Ability to work remotely, with an outstanding work ethic and excellent communication, task management and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to problem-solve, optimize processes, and make decisions on your own
- Understanding of digital solutions and strategies, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, PPC, Facebook Advertising, or Tier III automotive metrics
- Ability to be cross-departmentally trained
- Ability to understand, produce, and communicate reports and metrics
- An ability to address customer requests and issues in a timely manner
- 2+ Years Experience with Facebook Business Manager and ads
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Account Management or comparable major
- Photoshop experience a plus
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team with a passion for learning
TBD – Salary
Remote employee, preferably in the following US states: Florida, Colorado, or Minnesota.
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation – literally! Our headquarters are located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide “DU Culture Days” where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.