Customer-Oriented Account Managers Who Love ROI
At Dealers United, we help automotive dealers and dealer groups activate and optimize social media advertising at a single location or at scale.
The role of Performance Manager is to proactively increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. This is accomplished by managing the customer life cycle, ensuring both interactions and performance meet customer needs. The Dealers United Performance Manager will organize, plan and provide strategic consultations to dealer partners to drive customer retention and growth. You will work closely with our dealer partners to understand their challenges and help them accomplish their goals. You will report to the Director of Customer Experience and work cross-functionally with the Sales and Marketing Teams to create aid in revenue growth.
- Support the sales team as needed for prospect demos and presentations
- Initial dealer success plan preparation
- Kick off call and strategy implementation
- Establish and measure key metrics in line with company goals
- Prepare monthly sales and performance reports
- Increase the perceived value of the client by constantly bringing new ideas, solving for their pain points
- Communicate results and successes to our customers on a regular basis
- Understand each client’s specific goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships and increase company-wide retention
- Identify key growth opportunities within accounts to help build and increase our Customers’ Lifetime Value
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Work closely with the DU Sales, Marketing and Ad Ops Teams
- Identify opportunities and increase growth within the Omni-Channel portfolio
- Ensure internal and delegated tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected by client
- Measure and communicate performance on a regular basis
- Provide strategic recommendations to the dealers based on their individual goals, current account performance and overall needs.
For additional details see: Dealers United experience Team RACI
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Automotive Experience with OEM dealers
- Previous Account / Performance Management Experience
- An ability to address customer requests and issues in a timely manner
- Superb task management skills
- Willingness to problem-solve, optimize processes, and make decisions on your own
- Understanding of digital solutions and strategies, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, PPC, Facebook Advertising, or Tier III automotive metrics
- Ability to understand, produce, and communicate reports and metrics
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player with a passion for learning
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS/PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Account retention
- Client satisfaction
- Client communication
- Product knowledge
- Revenue Growth
TOOLS WE USE
- Hubspot CRM
- Facebook Business / Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Suite
- Zoom.us for Meetings and Phone
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation – literally! We’re located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide “DU Culture Days” where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.