Customer-Oriented Account Managers Who Love ROI
Dealers United Performance Managers ensure the retention, growth, and success of Dealers United’s dealer-customer accounts.
- Onboard new customers to Dealers United’s solutions
- Establish and measure key metrics
- Prepare monthly sales and performance reports
- Communicate results and successes to our customers on a regular basis
- Understand each client’s specific goals and Key Performance Indicators
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships and increase company-wide retention
- Identify key growth opportunities within accounts to help build and increase our Customers’ Lifetime Value
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Work closely with internal Facebook Ads Team
- Identify opportunities and increase growth within Facebook Advertising portfolio
- Ensure internal and delegated tasks are being delivered on-time and as expected by client
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- An ability to address customer requests and issues in a timely manner
- Superb task management skills
- Willingness to problem-solve, optimize processes, and make decisions on your own
- Understanding of digital solutions and strategies, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO, PPC, Facebook Advertising, or Tier III automotive metrics
- Ability to understand, produce, and communicate reports and metrics
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team with a passion for learning
TBD – Consists of Base plus commission on recurring clientele and retention
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation – literally! We’re located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide “DU Culture Days” where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.