Code-Savvy Thinkers Who Turn Problems Into API Calls
Dealers United PHP Developers work with the Development Team on the various programming projects undertaken by Dealers United.
- Use a variety of programming languages and other technical abilities to contribute to new and ongoing development projects
- Work with the other members of the development team, the Lead PHP Developer, and other members of the Leadership team, to design and brainstorm solutions
- Continue to develop skills that relate to the industries and technologies related to Dealers United and its ongoing projects
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world experience
- Independently take projects to completion
- Proactively analyze and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement of the platform
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Strong understanding of OOP PHP and the Laravel framework
- Ability to work in a team environment utilizing version control to develop components that will integrate with existing programming structures
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Ability to understand, produce, and communicate reports and metrics
$40,000 to $60,000 annually
Why Work With Us?
We work where you vacation - literally! We're located in the heart of sunny downtown Sarasota, Florida on the fourth floor of the BOLD building.
We love the work family we've built, and we know you will too. You can expect frequent dart gun fights, team lunches, foosball games, and a fun-loving work environment.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you'll love our new retirement plans.
Food + Drink
We know how to keep our team happy! We keep our cupboards full of coffee, tea, a wide variety of snacks, and ice cold beverages to help keep you going.
Paid Time Off
Enjoy paid vacation time for full-time team members, plus team-wide "DU Culture Days" where fun, food, and drink are on us.
Ongoing education for our team is a #1 priority. We offer multiple industry-related training certification programs with salary increases upon successful completion.
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.