Our technology platform, BuyerBridge, is seeking a Vue Developer to help our development team scale our growing platform.
We are a social ad tech platform that’s currently focused in the automotive space with plans to expand to other verticals in the near future. We’ve been rapidly accelerating our production around new features and products and are seeking a talented senior frontend developer to help us achieve our roadmap’s goals.
An ideal candidate would bring strong skills in Vue and be able to hit the ground running around a number of projects that we have lined up while jumping in with our team to support our dashboard and ensure it continues to meet the highest standards in quality & performance.
A self-starter with a creative and customer-focused mindset would be a perfect match for our nimble and growing team.
- Translate interactive designs into complex, fully functional, customer interfaces with SCSS
- Work with APIs and collaborate with backend teams to ensure the frontend has what it needs to achieve its goals
- Execute sprints in a timely manner
- Communicate with the Technical Project Manager as well as the Engineering team members clearly and effectively on progress
- Manage both system maintenance and development projects simultaneously
- Adapt to changes from social media platforms quickly and easily
- Communicate, collaborate, and document all processes, bug fixes, and more.
- Understand how to work effectively with team members
- Build upon test-based continuous integration systems
- Continue to learn and seek certifications in new technologies and platforms
- 5 years experience in frontend development in general
- 3 years experience in Vue.js or similar front end frameworks
- Experience working in a Agile Scrum environment on a product development team
- Ability to translate interactive designs into complex, fully functional, customer interfaces with SCSS
- Strong familiarity in working with APIs and collaborating with backend teams to ensure the frontend has what it needs to achieve its goals
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment, having to deal with both system maintenance and development at the same time
And we’ll be blown away if you bring any of these things to the table:
- You have direct experience scaling out large Vuex stores that remain intuitive & maintainable
- You’re passionate about data visualizations and reporting
- You’ve worked as a developer around the digital marketing space or, better yet, on a product team in ad tech
Tell us you meet all the requirements above and the rest is history!
This is a full-time position open to anyone located in the US and does not require relocation. We’re a fully remote organization as a result of the pandemic and have grown with both remote and in-office employees for years so our culture is highly tuned towards remote working.
Interested? To sweeten the deal our team thinks you should know that:
- We have a “work from anywhere” policy
- You’ll have unlimited PTO
- We’ll cover your health, dental (base plan for employee) & vision insurance
- We’ll match your 401k contributions up to 3%
You can read more about our platform here: https://buyerbridge.io
And we’d encourage all applicants to learn more about our company and culture here: https://www.dealersunited.com/company
We look forward to talking with you!
Why Work With Us?
We pivoted to 100% remote due to the pandemic, and are highly-tuned for a fun and productive remote work environment.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect virtual lunches and happy hours to complement your work days.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
401k Match & Phantom Stock
We’ll match your 401k contributions up to 3%, and you’ll get a share in our company phantom stock once you’re ramped up.
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Enjoy unlimited paid vacation time on us. We trust our employees to be “At Life:” getting the work done while still putting life first.
We offer training certification programs and employee incentives for “Learning & Leading” (sharing knowledge with your team!)
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.