- Great Deals
- No Contracts
- Full Transparency
Demo Craigslist Posting For Auto Dealers
Automatically Generate Phone & Site Traffic That Drives Sales
Get your used inventory where there is more traffic than Autotrader and Cars.com combinedClose Craigslist shoppers 13 days sooner than other shoppers and at a 12% close-rateUse proven data and science to get your listings to the top of the Search Results PagesAutomatically integrate sub-prime messaging and NEW monthly payment break-downs to appeal to ANY audience
Want A 1:1 Demo?
Fill out this form or call us at 941-366-6760!
Get your used inventory where there is more traffic than Autotrader and Cars.com combinedClose Craigslist shoppers 13 days sooner than other shoppers and at a 12% close-rateUse proven data and science to get your listings to the top of the Search Results Pages
Craigslist Auto Has
More Used Traffic Than Autotrader And Cars.com Combined.
If You Aren’t Advertising On Craigslist, You’re Missing Out On 1st Party, Ready-To-Buy Leads
167 phone calls
428 clicks to site
1 text lead
11 cars sold
(Results based on an average dealer adding 100 used inventory to Craigslist via our posting tool over 30 days.)
Our Craigslist Program Has Helped Dealers Triple Their Used Inventory Conversions and Quintuple Their ROI
Listen To An Actual Call Driven By Craigslist
The Craigslist Auto Game Has Changed – And We Can Help You Win It
Craigslist shoppers have shorter sales cycles than other Used vehicle leads and often convert at a 12% close-rate, making them valuable prospects. But the Craigslist algorithm has recently changed. Do you know how to get your posts to the top of the Search Results Page and in front of these shoppers?
An Optimized Listing Can Beat Even The Most Recent Posts
When a user searches for a keyword, Craigslist now uses an algorithm to decide which posts show at the top of the Search Results Page—NOT how recent the vehicle was listed. In order to satisfy the algorithm, listings now require specific attention to detail and data, something our program has perfected.
Our Proven Craigslist Postings Are Backed By Science
Listing templates are A/B/C tested and are optimized to beat any competitor
Vehicles are only posted on peak days and times for your specific market
Every post is robust with photos and vehicle details to help the buying decision
Every listing includes 4 ways to reach your dealership including SMS & local numbers
Our Automated Console Helps You Dominate Craigslist Every Day
Industry Leading Features Power More Sales—Just Plug And Play!
Auto Pull & Updates
Your inventory will be automatically turned into Craigslist postings. If anything changes in your inventory feed, we update your listing immediately including new photos and description changes.
BONUS: Proven Sub-Prime Targeting & Monthly Payment Generator
We’ll go the extra mile for free and target your ideal subprime customers with your vehicle listings. Plus, you can now break down your vehicle prices by MONTHLY PAYMENTS and post them automatically to Craigslist (no other provider does this!).
We won’t waste ad spend. Our program uses science to pull vehicles from your inventory which are also trending in your market. We then post those items on peak days and times, and track the data throughout the 30 day posting period.
How Does Our Program Stack Up?
“I’ve made a bunch of changes around here since I’ve joined with [Dealers United]. With their [Craigslist Program], we’re seeing a huge amount of phone calls…we’re growing in general all around. Last month, everyone I talked to said they were trending down, but with Dealers United and [Craigslist] it was the best month we’ve had in the past five years!”
— Bryant Claudon, General Sales Manager at Valley Buick GMC
Hold Our Program Accountable Through Dynamic Reporting
- Record and listen to each phone call that has taken place.
- Receive phone call recordings, daily summary, real-time activity notifications and detailed analyses.
- Know exactly what vehicles in stock are getting the most, and the least consumer engagement.
- Be able to decipher which vehicles are getting VDP clicks and how many – traceable in Google Analytics
1. I’ve advertised on Craigslist before. Has anything changed over the last 5 years?
2. Why should I avoid managing my own Craigslist inventory posting?
Plus, there are 13 steps involved in creating a Craigslist vehicle listing from start to finish, and that doesn’t involve maintaining, updating, and refreshing them. Keeping on top of this for your entire used inventory simply isn’t a time-efficient solution!
3. What’s the “science” behind posting on Craigslist?
4. What makes Dealers United’s Craigslist Posting tool different than others?
- 1. Everything we do is based on data and science: not gut feelings.
- 2. Our design templates beat any other competitors’.
- 3. We include “Smart Reporting” with call tracking and by-vehicle reporting for your market.
- 4. Our system knows the best time and day to post each vehicle.
- 5. We offer Sub-Prime Targeting for free.
Get the full feature list by scheduling a demo!
5. What do I have to do to maintain my postings once I’m live?
6. How fast can I be up and running with this Craigslist Posting tool?
7. What’s included in Dealers United’s deal?
- + Optimized vehicle listings for however many used inventory you want to post
- + A/B/C tested templates that don’t lose
- + Inventory sync and automatic updates
- + Smart posting specific to your market and based on science
- + Sub-prime targeting
- + Multiple market targeting*
- + Call tracking and call recordings
- + Smart reporting with dynamic dashboard
- + Trackable data via Google Analytics
*Multiple market targeting requires multiple vehicle listings per market, meaning you will be responsible for paying the base posting fee for each additional post.
8. How much is it?
9. Will it work with my inventory feed provider?
10. Can I track the results from my Craigslist postings in Google Analytics?
11. What results can I expect?
- + 167 phone calls
- + 428 clicks to site
- + 11 emails
- + 1 text leads
- + 11 cars sold
12. How long do listings run on Craigslist for?
Day 1: 40% of Dealer Inventory is posted, selected by which vehicles are “trending” in your dealership’s market, so that we rank when a user searches for a specific keyword. (82% of Craigslist shoppers use this option).
Day 2-30: Remainder of Dealer Inventory is posted. This ensures your inventory is at the top of the SRP for users who aren’t using the search box.