We’re Hiring: Graphic Designer (Digital Ads)
Design eye-catching, scroll-stopping media for our customers’ ads across Facebook, Google, and more.
At Dealers United, we help automotive dealers and dealer groups sell more cars with Full Service digital solutions, including SEO, SEM, and Social Advertising.
The role of the Graphic Designer (Digital Ads) is to build and deliver exceptional graphics and videos for our dealership-customers, optimized for each of their digital advertising products. You will design innovative, eye-catching media for placements across social media ad and search engine platforms, such as TikTok, Pinterest, Meta, Snapchat, YouTube, Google. You and your team will work closely with the Customer Experience teams to understand the customers’ vision and bring that vision to life in a timely manner, delivering best-in-class, “WOW” customer service along the way. You will report directly to the Creative Team Lead.
- Create and design engaging media for dealership customers across social media ad and search engine platforms, such as TikTok, Pinterest, Meta, Snapchat, YouTube, and Google
- Adhere closely to design specifications and guidelines (inline with social media ad formats and display ad formats, both horizontal and vertical sizes, including 1:1, 4:5, and 9:16 ratios)
- Efficiently navigate the Creative Ticket processes that exist within our Hubspot Ticketing system, seamlessly bringing Creative Tickets from a New status to Client Approval
- Strictly adhere to deadlines and internal SLAs (Service Level Agreements) to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Understand company Ad Performance KPIs and ensure the media you design is driving the right outcomes for our customers
- Excel at various design programs and video programs in your toolkit
- Regularly strategize with Ad Product team and the Creative Team Lead to determine priorities, project scope, and make recommendations based on client objectives, target audiences, and creative brief
- Create images, videos, and experiences that clearly identify a product or convey a message
- Create and facilitate a collaborative environment with your team members where you each receive and deliver constructive feedback on an ongoing basis
- Manage cases in a timely manner, with clear communication on progress and roadblocks with account managers and team leads
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Find, acquire, and organize creative assets for future creative use
- Run constant quality assurance checks and review designs for errors before publishing
- Stay up to date and flexible with each ad platforms’ best practices and guidelines, including platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and more
- Have an ongoing understanding of the auto industry, including individual OEM trends, styles, models, and design rules
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS:
- Unrivaled organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb task management and people management skills
- Superior task and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Willingness to ask questions, problem-solve, optimize processes, and both offer and take constructive feedback on designs and ideas
- Goal-driven and self-motivated team player with a passion for learning
- Excellent graphic design skills and written skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects
- Experience with Sketch
- Experience with video editing software a plus
- Exceptional visual communication
- Ability to address requests and issues in a timely manner
KEY MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
- Turnaround time on creative campaign design, from onboarding to client approval, against company SLAs
- Campaign performance against both client and company KPIs
- Retention of Customer Accounts (NRR)
- The compensation structure for this position is a salaried position and is eligible for bonuses in addition.
TOOLS WE USE:
- BuyerBridge Platform
- Hubspot CRM
- Facebook Business / Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Suite
- Zoom.us for Meetings and Phone
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
Why Work With Us?
HQ in Florida
We are headquartered in Sarasota, Florida! When we get together for team events, you’ll be sure to enjoy the sunshine & proximity to our white-sand beaches.
We love the work family we’ve built, and we know you will too. You can expect Scavenger Hunts and happy hours to complement your work days.
Our Benefit package consists of fully-covered Medical, Dental, Vision and Life covered for our base plans, and you’ll love our new retirement plans.
401k Match & Phantom Stock
We’ll match your 401k contributions up to 3%, and you’ll get a share in our company phantom stock once you’re ramped up.
Unlimited Paid Time Off
Enjoy unlimited paid vacation time on us. We trust our employees to be “At Life:” getting the work done while still putting life first.
We offer training certification programs and employee incentives for “Learning & Leading” (sharing knowledge with your team!)
DEMANDS, DISCLAIMER & HR STUFF
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time / 100% of work-day.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities and all duties or responsibilities that will be assigned. Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Offered position will be contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Dealers United is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to; veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and physical or mental disability.