The Lowest Ticket Price For Digital Dealer Virtual
VIRTUAL SHOW – OCTOBER 06-07, 2020
Get the lowest price on your virtual ticket to Digital Dealer 2020
The auto retail landscape is changing like never before – with new challenges, opportunities and digital solutions. And while you cannot predict the future or what obstacles may present, the Digital Dealer Virtual Experience will equip you with everything you need to improve today and prepare for tomorrow. With more than 50 educational sessions, covering the latest tools, tech updates, best practices, strategies and advice, you will develop a new skill set and action to put into place and benefit from immediately. Join us this Oct. 6-7, 2020 for the Digital Dealer Virtual Experience!
Digital Dealer Retail
Dealers United Special Rate🎉Industry's Lowest Price 🎉
- Access to all 50+ sessions and keynotes
- Web-exclusive on-demand sessions
- Online dealership forums
- Interactive peer sessions and networking
- Access to virtual booths and on-demand content
- Resources from industry thought leaders and top retail pros
About Digital Dealer Virtual (October 2020)
Attendees Receive Access To:
– Live + on-demand programming, including 25+ breakout sessions each day!
– Virtual booths with on-demand videos, handouts + opportunities to demo products and to message/meet with vendors
– Powerful keynotes presented by top marketing experts
– Interactive peer sessions and networking opportunities
– Access to on-demand content for 30 days
– Even MORE actionable insights and resources from thought leaders (access articles, videos, handouts, and more from sponsors, exhibitors, and speakers)
– Network and learn from auto retail professionals from across the U.S. (ask questions, share ideas, and tips)
Dealer Ops & Leadership: Learn how to optimize your human capital. Educational sessions in this category will range from management of single/multi-store locations, succession planning, talent management/retention and employee recruitment.
Sales Strategy & Variable Ops: The average buyer visits just 1.6 dealerships while car shopping. Educational sessions in this category will cover e-commerce, BDC and CRM strategies for both new and pre-owned vehicles.
Marketing & Advertising: The average car shopper is exposed to over 5,000 ad messages per day. Educational sessions in this category will cover the latest digital and traditional marketing strategies.